Quality assurance, accreditations and certifications
Quality assurance initiatives are valuable in three different ways:
- For the market, they are a clear sign of quality that works to reassures potential candidates, students and their families. They also indicate that an institution can be trusted.
- For the management of the institution, accreditations encourage senior teams to develop processes and procedures that improve the quality of their work.
- From a financial perspective, achieving registration with the National Repertoire of Professional Certifications (RNCP) or other special registers for example, is essential for:
- Obtaining mutualised funding for continuing education programmes,
- Developing degree apprenticeship or work release schemes in higher education.
Examples of our areas of expertise:
- International accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS, EPAS, AMBA…)
- National certifications (National Repertoire of Professional Certifications - RNCP, Visa - undergraduate level, Grade - Masters level, and other special registers…)
- Performance management and supervision: selecting and developing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
Get in touch with us to talk about your project for accreditation or certification.